we wish to inform you that the European Regulation no. 2016/679 concerning the protection of personal data provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
MODALITIES AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
a) Paper (registration forms, order forms, etc.)
b) Informatics (management software, accounting, etc.)
for the following purposes:
- To acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation services and ancillary services and to provide the requested services;
- To fulfill the obligation under the Consolidated Law of Public Security that requires us to communicate to the police headquarters, for purposes of public security, the personal details of the clients accommodated;
- Civil Statutory, accounting, financial, and tax compliance;
- Operations related to the management of the existing negotiation relationship
The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by law and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them could result in the failure or partial execution or continuation of the relationship between the parties.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT:
GAUDIO SOLETUR S.R.L. – GRAND HOTEL EXCELSIOR
VIA PAPA LEONE X N. 9
84011 AMALFI (SA)
CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Public Subjects; (Revenue Agency);
- Individuals (Professionals, service centers);
- Authorized Persons;
The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship, period provided for by legal obligations.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
With regard to the data themselves, the rights provided for in articles 15 – “Right of access of the interested party”, 16 – “Right of rectification”, 17 – “Right to cancellation”, 18 – “Right to limit the processing”, 20 – “Right to data portability” of the EU Regulation 2016 / 679 within the limits and under the conditions provided for by art. 12 of the same Regulation.